LeakyFeed sources and displays different kinds of content, including status updates, tweets, posts, photos, videos, events, votes, tips, direct messages, and more. Playing nice isn’t rocket science, but just in case, we’ve put together these general guidelines. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might see or contribute to the site.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there's no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t game the system to increase the appearance or display of your content, in popularity or rank. The benefit of LeakyFeed is providing users with a timely aggregate of content relevant to your site theme.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, the system is provided to facilitate flaming, trolling or any other adverse behaviour to the end users content.
- Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of other content without the source’s permission, and please don’t post other people’s details unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
- Intellectual property: Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. You’re a smart cookie, so write your own reviews and take your own photos and videos, please!
- Demanding payment: Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a business, regardless of whether you’ve been a customer.